Monday, April 23, 2018

Special Moments using Blue Fern Studios In the Mood Collection


Hi it's Bev sharing a Special MOMENTS page using Blue Fern Studios In the Mood Collection from The Rubber Buggy. It is a precious moment our eldest Grand Daughter had with her other gramma before she passed away shortly after she was born. She will cherish this page forever. 

Supply List
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studios In the Mood Collection
Flowers: Blue Fern Studios Moody Florals
Lace: Venise Lace
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide, Distress Vintage Photo
Doily: Unique
Other: Flair buttons, Chipboards, stamp
Sketch: Bev Code


I used one of my very own sketches to create the page above.


I love to lay out my pages without gluing down anything... allows me to move things if I like.


When I am sure i remove things and start gluing from the bottom up. in layers.


I used distress oxides to colour the chipboards.


I added a doily behind the framed circular photo.


There is a lot of different venise laces in the store for your picking.


Using a loose stamp I painted on it and hand dabbed it around the edges to soften the dark grey print paper.


Next I added some of the floral accents both single and clustered along with some flair buttons and the title.


In these close up views you can see the details.






 












Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the STORE to view these and so many other amazing products.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.