Monday, September 4, 2017

Details of my Challenge #1 Sketch Projects using Prima Marketing Love Clippings A4 Collection Kit


HI...It's Bev here today.  OMG it's so exciting. The Rubber Buggy has restarted their amazing Challenge Blog. 
There will be challenges set up for the 1st and 15th of each month. We will have Sketches and mixed themed challenges for you to play along with.  To start us off I am sharing my projects using both sketches in the Challenge #1.
Today I am sharing the details of my projects for the 1st Challenge on The Rubber Buggy Blog. Above is my finished page using the sketch below.


Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Prima Marketing Love Clippings A4 Collection Kit,
Flowers: 49 and Market Flowers
Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink
Markers: Copic markers
Chipboards:Creative Embellishments Heart Butterflies set 2, Spiderweb Panel, word border
Stamp: Creative Embellishments Distressed corner



This one I started with pulling lots of papers to match the photo.



I grabbed lots of fun accents, flowers and brads to trim this page. In this photo you can see a little of the paint splatter in the background using the colours from the papers.


I followed the main section of the sketch at this point... matted the photo and add the inked corner rounded strips and layered things.



I used lots of sew easy ink roller accents on this page. I used lots of inked edges to give depth and dimension.




For my 2nd project from the challenge I used the card sketch. I am using the same products  from the Prima Marketing Love Clippings A4 Collection Kit. So many amazing coordinating pieces for any project.





Be sure to play along and add your creation to the inlinkz on the CHALLENGE BLOG so we can visit and comment on your projects. 
We will have monthly winners and also will award the top 3 every month too with a badge.
Be sure to visit daily as the DT share projects to inspire you and mark your calendar for the 15th when our 2nd challenge will be posted.

Thanks for joining us on this new adventure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.