Saturday, July 29, 2017

Thinking of You Today



Welcome back to my Saturday blog for The Rubber Buggy.  I made this card using the quality paper crafting name-brand supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  Their customer service is wonderful along with fast delivery.  

The card measures 7" x 7" and the background patterned paper is from Lemon Craft New House of Roses 6" x 6" collection.

I love making cards using the Heartfelt Creations coordinating dies, stamps and paper collections.  I am still perfecting my roses using the Heartfelt Creations white embossed stamped and die cut roses with Ranger white embossing powder on vellum paper.  Some of the white embossing rubbed off the vellum card stock but actually it looks more lacy now.  I used NUVO Embellishment Peony Pink Mousse on the back of each petal of the vellum roses before gluing the petals together to form these rose.  


I added NUVO Crystal Drops Rhubard drops in the center of each rose to cover up the white flower buds or aluminum foil that I used in the center to start forming each rose except for the small rose.

The Heartfelt Creations orchid flower was stamped with a rose pink ink and I used my fingers to spread the NUVO Embellishment Coral Coralypso Mousse on top of the petals.  
I cut out the tiny hummingbirds from the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid paper collections.  I stamped and die cut the hummingbird and orchid using the Heartfelt Creations Boutique Orchid stamp and die set.  I colored the hummingbird with Copic markers from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  


Supplies



Heartfelt Creations - Botanic Orchid Paper Collection

Lemon Craft - New House of Roses - 6 x 6 Paper Pad

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Thank you again for stopping by 
Nancy Hill


Designer for The Rubber Buggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.