Monday, May 1, 2017

Special Moments at The Rubber Buggy



HI.... Bev here today with a Special Moments project using papers from The Rubber BuggyPhotoPlay Bloom CollectionBlue Fern Soft Blossoms and some lace. 
The background is done with a plastic bag over my hand dabbing different colours of paint.   I am using  Creative Embellishments colours from the challenge mood board (below) and lots of amazing chipboards. Added to that I am using one of my very own sketches being used from Creative Inspiration inspirational Monday Sketch challenge. (below)



I like to start with a rough layout plan... take a photo of it and then I can move things around to do more or less in the background. In this one I used paint and modeling paste stenciling along with some stamping too.


Working my way forwards adding some fabulous layers of paper and setting aside some fabulous Creative Embellishments chippies.


This photo shows the fun layers of print paper and the great background paint and stamping.


Stenciling some hearts is a perfect match to the papers and theme of this page with all the other amazing heart accents.


OMG look at all the heart accents... and love the added flowers and the cute flair butterfly button.


The next batch of photos give some close ups and views to showcase many other fabulous fun accents.






Be sure to visit the store where you can view these and so many other product to suit all your projects.





Thanks for stopping by..... be sure to come again when I have more to share with you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.