Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bringing Flowers

 Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here with a Magnolia card.
I used a simple layout as I didn't want to loose the beautiful
Maja Summer Crush Papers under lots of Embellishments.
The Stamp is Tilda Bringing Flowers.
The Dies I used are the Swirly ButterflyLeaf & Swirl and
and coloured them with copics to match my papers.
Flowers I used are a mix of Wild Orchid Flowers.

I have coloured her up with Copics.
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair - E25, E27, E30, E31, E33
Leaves - YG11, YG63, G21
Outfit - BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG18
Flowers - YR000, YR00, YR01


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Always love your coloring - so professional. Just an adorable card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable..too cute.. amazing combo

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.