Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Flower Pot Card Tutorial


Hi its's Jennifer here with a quick Flowerpot
Card Tutorial

I have used Bazzill for my Flowerpot cut at
8 1/2inches x 3 1/2 inches and score at
1 1/2 inches and 5inches

Flower Pot Stand cut Bazzill 2 inches x 9 inches
Fold in half and then score in from both ends 3 1/2 inches


 To shape the Flowerpot fold in half and make sure the small folded
 out bit is out flat too. Cut 1/2 an inch in from the halfway 
fold to the next fold on the outer of it. Do it on
both sides.


  I then folded the Stand in half and
 taped it on the back of your Flower Pot.


I taped the edges inside the Flower Pot.
I have used Ruffle Lace and  Venice Bow Lace
and coloured the bows with Copics and dressed them
up with Mellisa Frances Pearls.

  For the Centre I have cut the Bazzill at 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches
and the white at 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches.
For the flowers I have used Heartfelt Creations Stamp and Die Set
and inked them in Broken China and Peacock.. Then shaped them
Dont forget to stamp a sentiment.

 I have used a pretty Prima Die to attach everything too.
and then cut small pieces  fromTutti Frutti Arched Fir. I also
 added some. I glittered all the Flowers up using
Wink Of Stella Crear I also added some Diamontes  to the
Flower centres. On the white square I am going to Die Cut a
 number 90 or 80 depending on the age of  my
the Aunty. (will have to check that out I think she is 90.


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Love the blues and browns. Beautiful flowers and card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.