Sunday, August 14, 2016

Farrah Loves Flashdance

 
Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here with  a Sweet Card
I Created for my Daughters Girlfriend
turning 18. I thought this Gorgeous Stamp from 
Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Farrah Loves Flashdance
would be just perfect!

I have used the Sentiment Stamp from another  
as it had the perfect sentiment.
The  White Venice Lace -Bow Lace you will notice is white so I
used my Black 100 Copic to turn it Black.
The pearls I coloured in with  the Pink Copic.
The flowers are a mix from Wild Orchid Flowers  and I have edged
all my papers in Lawn Fawn Mermaid Ink.

All these products can be found at  the 
The Rubber Buggy Shop and dont forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down thew side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

A List of all the Goodies I have used and quick links :)


Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Wooow!! Really love this Card!! Your coloring is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.