Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Stamping Bella Tutorial

                                       

 Hi it`s Jennifer here with a tutorial on how I create my Stamping Bella Cards.
First I coloured my Image up and then picked some of the colours she was wearing.
I  then picked the ink colours for the background and sequins to match.


I have used The Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Stackleables the Second
biggest and 4th biggest to cut a Frame.

   So it then makes this Gorgeous Frame.


I have then cut one White Card stock and one Accitate to 9.5 x 12.5cm


The Card base is  23.5 x 15cm asnd scored down the centre.


 On the White card stock I  sponged  the  3 matching distressed ink colours.
 I used Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry and  Scattered Straw.
 I  flicked water on the inked Card stock and  patted it of with paper towel to lift the ink off.


 I then flicked with a brush the 3 ink colours and sprayed it with perfect pearls for sparkle.
Very hard to see though.


 I taped the accitate to the frame


 I taped doublesided foam tape all the way around leaving no gaps
so the sequins cann't get out. I also ran a powder tool around the inside
edges of the foam tape so the sequins don't stick.


 I then stamped the sentiment on the inked paper.
I  taped  the  Inked paper to the back of the Shaker 
Ooops I nearly forgot I added a piece of Aqua Cardstock 
14.5 x 11.5 under the Shaker section and taped it to
 the card base and added my Image using dimensionables.


The colours were not very photogenic as they were softer and bright.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and cann't wait to see yours. 

Copics  used
E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E33, E50, E51, E55, E57
Y15, Y18, Y21
YR23
BG10, BG11, BG15, BG49
RV02, RV04, RV06
C03, C05, C07
YG11, 
G21, G63

Happy Crafting 

Jennifer





3 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous card with the beautiful coloring and the wonderful information on this blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous card with the beautiful coloring and the wonderful information on this blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bright colors! Wonderful shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.