Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mixed Media Card with Netra

Hey everyone !! I hope this week has been good to you so far. 
Today, I am sharing a little mixed media with you. 
I hope you like. I will be sharing Mixed Media stuff all week !!! 

The Rubbery Buggy store has soo much to offer. No matter what your style is in crafting. 
And if you are like me, you have a wide range of styles, so you will get lost in the online store for sure. 
Be sure to stop by the store and tickle your fancy !! 


I use:

Neenah Premium Kraft card base.

White Gesso

 Distress Paint in "Peacock Feathers"

Dylusions in "Melted Chocolate" Paint

Blue Fern Studios "Bit of Honey" chip board

Prima Buttons 

WOC Daisy's in white

WOC 1 inch Rose in white

***and other items from my stash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.