Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mythical ocean

Hi everyone!

Pi here with a LO from my latest vacation to Italy.

I really wanted to show the beautiful colours of the photos and Magnolia's sea breeze paper Mythical Ocean was so perfect as the colour is gorgeous and it has lots of tiny anchors all over the paper.


The letters are from Tim Holtz wordplay. I've taken water colour paper and sprayed it with starburst sprays. Some of the letters are also accented with ice stickles. To create some texture I've used stickles to try it look like sand. I then splattered some drops of Heidi Swapp's teal colour shine to look like water drops and in the midst I added a cluster of flat backs to emphasis the look.

Product used from The Rubber Buggy:
12x12 Magnolia, sea breeze, mythical ocean paper
6x6 Graphic 45, French country, solids & pattern paper pad
Ice stickles, artic blue
Ice stickles, crystal
Ice stickles, gold
Prima say it in crystals

Thank you all for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.