Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Life is sweet at the beach Magnolia houses series

Good day friends, it's Kelly.  I am here with a project to help bring this summer to it's fruition with a Magnolia mini houses stamp featuring a beach style print to leave summer with a warm goodbye and a love for the sweet life.  I used the Bo Bunny key lime collection papers for the background from the Rubber Buggy and a Magnolia stamp mini houses and added a doily from my stash .  I stamped it onto a note card die with navy blue ink and then distressed the edges with a sponge in the same color ink.  I added the houses on 3-d dots, then a few flowers & mulberry leaves from the Rubber buggy store.  I added a few fish tale diecuts I cut from the same paper collection and a wood veneer arrow from my stash.  I topped it off with some little gems from Bo Bunny, same collection you can find them in the store as well and then a pretty matching bow at the top.  I will be putting this layout in my project life album to go with our end of the summer photos from the beach house this summer.  I'm sad to see it end but really excited to get to use these beautiful products to create something that I can enjoy and remember our summer of 2013.   Thanks so much for watching and commenting have a great day!  ~Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Rubber sheets are always useful in many ways. It is also used as a home need too. Now days some people do get rubber sheet for making their babies to sleep on it. Rubber has unique qualities within it like it prevents us from electric shocks.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.