Thursday, February 21, 2013

ZOE - Saturated Canary


Hey Everyone,
       It's my day to post at The Rubber Buggy today and I'm excited to share that TRB offers Saturated Canary  Rubber stamps and Wild Orchid Crafts as well. For today's post I used the lovely Zoe and I had so much fan coloring her hair and her fabulous gown. I used my copic markers and for the background paper I used the Prima Nature Garden. I've been using this paper a lot lately and I'm loving it. For the embellishments I used some of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & leaf, Recollections flowers and flat back pearls and Magnolia chandelier. I also used some of my tulles that I kept in my stash for ages, lol! I just want to stuff everything on the card to make it look busy and I make sure that the image will still pop up inspite of all the stuff that I added in this card and some die cuts. I actually sewn all the edges of this card and distress it with my distressing tool and colored it with distress ink. I hope you like this card that I created and see you back again :)

If you want to see on a video on how I created this card: Click here

Play along with us: We have a challenge going on @ The Rubber Buggy challenge blog- (It's all about the 's) I hope you can join us and you could win a a gift certificate of $15 at The Rubber Buggy Store.


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Jas

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.