Thursday, November 29, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hey Everyone,
                It's Thursday once again, since Christmas is almost near I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I really like this Tilda with Rudolf so adorable, I colored her with copics. The background paper that I used was from Magnolia Red Ornaments from vintage christmas. I added ribbon from my stash and also a sentiment. I hope you like this card that I made.
                   Don't forget we have a challenge going on at The Rubber Buggy challenge blog. Play along with us the challenge is Color Inspiration for more details Click here. The challenge will end on December 11th midnight.
 

Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
Magnolia Paper:
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.