Monday, November 5, 2012

Go Team!

Hello everyone!

It's Indah here and I got a fun card to share with you. We've seen a lot of elegant cards made using Tilda images, but do you know that there are a lot of Tilda images that are also casual, even sporty? My card below was created using Basket Tilda, a fun, sporty Tilda image. This card would be perfect for those who love sports, young and old.



The image was colored using Copic markers. And the papers are digital kit called My Buddy by Traci Reed printed out with my printer.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check The Rubber Buggy today for more amazing stuff in store :)

1 comment:

  1. I adore the Tilda images! Your card is great & I do love how you colored her....very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.