Friday, September 14, 2012

Meet the Design Team

Today we are going to introduce Dawn Bennett. Dawn come to us from York, PA.


Here is a little bit about Dawn.

I am married to a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer, Mark. We have 3 wonderful children, Jonathan, Kerri and Melanie. After moving around to many different duty stations, we are finally making a permanent home here in PA, we've been here for 7 yrs now. I am loving the country setting.... My neighbor introduced me to scrapbooking about a year after we moved here to PA. I love scrapbooking, but I tried my hand at making a few homemade cards and now I'm hooked. My husband, Mark puts up with my addiction of crafting. I used to teach Copic classes at a local stamp store called Stamp-ede until they closed in 2011. My husband and a couple of friends told me that I should sell or try my hand at a few of the stamp design teams, so I started this blog to showcase my creations. I put alot of effort and time into each of my creations and no two are alike.

Dawn's Blog: http://dipndotscreations.blogspot.com/

Welcome Dawn.

Kellie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.